St.Joseph's Residential & Day School
Run By DMI Sisters
WELCOME TO SJRS ADMISSION - 2018-2019
INSTRUCTIONS AND PROCEDURE FOR FILLING THE ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM
Process for registration
- Admissions are granted for Classes LKG to IX and XI. Parents seeking admission For their children have to obtain the prescribed application form and prospectus against payment of Rs. 500 /- by cash in person. / DD Rs. 600/- if by post drawn in favour of St. Joseph's Residential School, Sriperumbudur, by forwarding us the full postal address students name and class applied for the admission process.
- Before Filling the Registration Form you must Pay Registration Fee through Bank Either Demand Draft / RTGS & NEFT / NET BANKING
- when payments are made through bank transfer please ask the bank for Transaction Id number, and specify the same.
DEMAND DRAFT NUMBER / RTGS & NEFT TRANSACTION ID NUMBER / NET BANKING TRANSACTION ID NO
- Before Submitting the Registration Form you must Enter Any one of the Above Transaction ID Number,If not Your Form Will not be process..
- Immediately after submission of the form, an admission enquiry number will be generated. This will be your Online Application Number. Kindly note the number for all future reference.
- After Submission of the Form,Please Print the Registration form by Click to print Link in the Top
In case you face any problems, you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a reply within 24 hours on your email address.