By cultivating the right attitude, students are guided to a disciplined life with a strong urge to achieve academic Excellence, to develop right attitudes using advanced technologies to strike a balance between global harmony & human wellbeing.write my essay todaywrite an essay for me
Harnessing the gains of Scientific advancement towards betterment of youth in their pursuit to equip the mind, body and soul through qualitative Education, Scientific Experimentation towards forming right values to achieve personal perfection.
- Provides excellent facilities and Infrastructure.
- Has qualified and Experienced Staff.
- Has a vast greener campus for good atmosphere.
- Helps the Students to be in touch with latest developments.
- Exposes the Students and Staff for Workshops, Seminars and Conferences at State and National level.
- Granting Educational Scholarships to the needy students for society’s upliftment.
- Helping Students to receive career guidance in all areas.
- Encourages Students to involve in Extra-curricular activities to achieve physical and intellectual developments.
- To develop communication skills of the Students.
- To Educate them about the abuse of mobile phones.
- To develop reading habits, as reading habit is slowly disintegrated due to browsing and internet.
- Add new technologically potent software to help children understand the content well in teaching learning process.
- Upgrade the middle school laboratories with innovative devices / apparatus.
- Intensive Exposure to online competitions and Examinations
- Exposing the students to complex situations to enable them to apply their knowledge to solve the problems.
Final Mission Statement 1:
To fix impressive Syllabus and knowledge based Charts, Models and flexes in class rooms to make the Students understand the grammar concepts, Scientific Concepts, Socio Economic concepts, mathematical derivations and attitude and value development slogans.
Final Mission Statement 2:
These flexes and charts are to be preserved for next year with another set of replacement aids for term 2 and 3.
Final Mission Statement 3:
Encourage and Expose the students to real Experiences by organizing factory, market, bank and airport visits.
Final Mission Statement 4:
To make learning enjoyable with activity-based-learning.
Final Mission Statement 5:
To make all the students realise the importance of improving their vocabulary, grammar and Spoken language skills in English.
Final Mission Statement 6:
To orient the teachers to brush up counselling on drugs, mobile phone abuse, manners & etiquettes etc. during class room interaction.
Final Mission Statement 7:
To orient the teachers to face the challenges of the modern Students who are getting diverted from studies through mass media’s impact.